Mona Singh from ‘Jassi Jasi’ makes her debut in 3 Idiots

Mona Singh making her debut in Rajkumar Hirani’s much-anticipated Three Idiots, which stars Aamir Khan, Kareena Kapoor, Boman Irani and Sharman Joshi.

Is this the Bollywood break she’s been waiting for? “I’ve never really made a big effort to break into Bollywood. This project just fell into my lap,” says an exuberant Mona, recalling how she bagged the role in Three Idiots. “I was in New York shooting for an award show, where I met Rajkumar. He told me he was trying to sketch a role for Three Idiots keeping me in mind. He called me to tell me about the script and the role a year later. It sounded so exciting that I had to grab it with both hands,” she says.

Mona says she plays an interesting character. “I play Kareena’s younger sister and my role takes a very crucial turn in the climax,” she said.

0 comments: